I can't sleep. Moving from one place to the other. Finally landed in the small living room. I opened the windows, and enjoyed the nice breeze while sleeping on the coach. Still I can't sleep. There are lots of things contributing to my inability to sleep.

1) I drank 2 cans of coke. Enough to keep me awake.
2) I drank 1 espresso with milk.
3) The smell of the raw coffee we bought today is so strong. Filling the house. Can't wait for tomorrow to drink another espresso.
4) Too excited to meet a relative of Taha Hussien tomorrow. I am actually reading a book of his.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So where will you meet this relative of Hussien. It was only recently that I started reading stuff by T.H. He is indeed a wonderful writer. I assume you are reading the islamiyat ones. It is awesome how he connects jahili time, poetry with islam and islamic history.

Well, Haal, enjoy.
haal said…
Yes, it is a great book so far. I never thought I would be interested in jahili time, but T.H. does talk about this time in a nice way. I think poetry is very important tool to understanding history.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE