I was reading Atallah's when I found these words. انا لا أشكو، ففى الشكوى إنحناء و أنا نبض عروقى كبرياء by Kamel el-Shinawy. Can one really live without complaining? I don't know if we can do that. Someone always tells me that you should know exactly where to direct your complains. Don't waste your time asking homage from the servants, go to the owner. Go directly to the source. He would know how to help, otherwise it is a waste of time. I agreed back then, but still had problems. Now I don't agree, and still have the same problems. I tend to conclude that these problems are my destined luggage that I need to get rid of but they are deeply rooted in me. I had to take a dive down. And yes, there is Boss, who isn't really a Boss. P.S. Some of the comments exchanged down here are meant to be funny. Nothing personal. Please continue with the discussion. My pleasure.
Comments
Slim and tall are relative - pretty darn disgusting what you see these days in the Olsen Twins and Avrile Lavigne look.
What ever happened to looking voluptous and beautiful like they did back in the day?
*sigh* oh well ...
- Some random Egyptian guy on the net
the old days beauty 'has little market' these days, especially with the fierce competition of the lebanese look, and attitude. as usual we are attracted to the outside. pretty normal.
Post what women want and you will see the same shallowness.
Do not fret Haal, there is one for you...
One of my friends said that men wants 3 in 1: working woman (smart, practical) in the morning, mother in the afternoon (take care of him and his needs), a prostitute at night.
I totally agree.
This is what I call 'smart'.
This is what I call 'smart'.
You guess!
But that's a relief, neither one. Only know so much about a couple other signs.
But I am not going to say because you might get stuck with the astro. description and start reading too much into every reaction.
I'm not reading too much into you so far al7amdulillah. But if I start reading about your astro, that would be damn scary. Why would I do that if I have/will never me(e)t you! I was mostly hoping for a no answer on that sagitarrius sign. I would say 3a'rab though.
With that knowledge that you present, and you claim you don't care about signs!
Cant be any of the rest. Too mild for this firy nature.