IN TOO DEEP

Can't describe it. Yet can still feel it. All words are not enough to translate it. So I will leave it where it is.

Now I know why jesus was only one word.

I just noticed that I talk about jesus a lot. I am not christian and I am not going to say that Islam demands us to praise jesus. This is shallow. We dont respect or connect with someone or something because we are 'asked to' do so yet because we feel guided to doing so. Feel the longing of doing so.

I am not even going to go into the divinity of jesus, being the father or the son or god. I simply don't care about this theology. He is what he is/was/will be. Fiha ma fiha. With all my respect and disrespect to all religions. But sure jesus will always remain a mystery as long as Love is not yet deciphered.

I think I need to trace how jesus is described in the Coran. I tried doing this once, but I was lost.

Comments

Mohamed said…
How do you 'long for' Jesus?
Highlander said…
Haal do you 'love' Z. passionately enough ? Maybe that's why you have all these 'longings'. Ma chere j'adore ton blog, c'est plein de 'mystere' pour les nons inities et en meme temps tout est tres claire pour ceux qui save lire entre les lignes. Bonne chance et continue a titiller les lecteurs.
Sorry no French keyboard...
Mohamed said…
She is one mysterious creature, this Haal. Isn't she Highlander!
Anonymous said…
Mohamed, mysterious for you guys perhaps...we girls understand each other ;)
Anonymous said…
Thank you, Mo and Highlander! I really didnt expect it to be that mysterious! You know, it is just me talking my inside and how I see things. It is not always pleasant.

Well, Highlander, the answer to your question is: I don't know. Really. Maybe I dont love him passionately enough... but I dont know how to do so.
haal said…
'none inities'...Je suppose tu veux dire 'initiated', vrai? Tu veux elaborer a cette phrase?
haal said…
Mo, we dont long for any person, we long for the quality they carry.

Everyone carries qualities. And allah carries 99 qualities (not names) as they teach us in Islam. So we long for these qualities in God, and when we taste them all, we long for the One.

I am a little unstable here!!
Mohamed said…
No, this one about God is a good one. Keep it up.
Mohamed said…
"but I dont know how to do so."

No one does Haal. It just comes naturally. If it doesn't, then something's wrong.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE