BODY LISTENS

I didn't feel like talking to anyone since last night. I wanted to just curl inside myself and be left alone for as long as it will take me. I turned off my cell phone and refused to recieve any calls.

Waking up this morning, I found my voice totally gone. Can't say a word. As if I had been screaming all night. I thought this was really cool. I need no medicine. Nothing. I just wanted to have my voice gone for couple of days until I feel ok again. A crystal clear wordless excuse.

How cool this body can really be. Thanks!

Comments

Mohamed said…
Wow. You want your voice gone as well as your hearing (earplugs)!

Plus, when your voice is gone, it hurts.
haal said…
No. Alhamdallah I have them. But it is sometimes good to take a break.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE