WHAT MEN WANT?

1. Very good looking
2. Long straight hair
3. Slim and tall


*BBC program

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah some men are stupid - keep in mind if that came from the BBC then maybe they haven't been talking to the majority of level headed men.

Slim and tall are relative - pretty darn disgusting what you see these days in the Olsen Twins and Avrile Lavigne look.

What ever happened to looking voluptous and beautiful like they did back in the day?

*sigh* oh well ...

- Some random Egyptian guy on the net
Anonymous said…
maybe it is too general of a statement, but looks attract men first, then comes the rest.

the old days beauty 'has little market' these days, especially with the fierce competition of the lebanese look, and attitude. as usual we are attracted to the outside. pretty normal.
Anonymous said…
What is wrong with very good looking, long straight hair, and slim and tall?

Post what women want and you will see the same shallowness.

Do not fret Haal, there is one for you...
Anonymous said…
Bottom line: men want someone liket their mother only much more beautiful. Women want someone like their father.

One of my friends said that men wants 3 in 1: working woman (smart, practical) in the morning, mother in the afternoon (take care of him and his needs), a prostitute at night.

I totally agree.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous, disagree with your first paragraph, but agree with your second one. That is what men want.
Anonymous said…
Yep, I agree to the 1st and 2nd paragraph. With all my respect, men do like to have another mummy feel. To be cuddled without being told.

This is what I call 'smart'.
Anonymous said…
Yep, I agree to the 1st and 2nd paragraph. With all my respect, men do like to have another mummy feel. To be cuddled without being told.

This is what I call 'smart'.
Anonymous said…
What's your sun sign?
haal said…
That is a strange question? I never cared about that stuff. Hmm.... why, though.

You guess!
Anonymous said…
Aries/Leo?
Mohamed said…
I hope not Aries or Sagittarius. Please say no! Its probably the second one though :(
Anonymous said…
Neither this nor that. Sagittarius, what's wrong with them? ;) I am something in between though!
Mohamed said…
Ya salam. Ma akeed something in between. I'm starting to change my mind about that smartness of yours! hehehe.

But that's a relief, neither one. Only know so much about a couple other signs.
Anonymous said…
No. I saved you from 'capricorn, acquarious, pisces.'

But I am not going to say because you might get stuck with the astro. description and start reading too much into every reaction.
Mohamed said…
Aha, you're thinking in-between with order in mind. Ok, smart again.

I'm not reading too much into you so far al7amdulillah. But if I start reading about your astro, that would be damn scary. Why would I do that if I have/will never me(e)t you! I was mostly hoping for a no answer on that sagitarrius sign. I would say 3a'rab though.

With that knowledge that you present, and you claim you don't care about signs!
Anonymous said…
3a'rab, hmm...interesting people but no. My good friend is though.
Anonymous said…
Scorpio/Leo then?

Cant be any of the rest. Too mild for this firy nature.
Mohamed said…
3a'arab is Scorpio anonymous. So that rules that out. Are Leos firy. Didn't know.
Mohamed said…
Also, you cannot be Virgo or Cancer. Those two I know.
Anonymous said…
are you sure you know ?
Anonymous said…
she's a gemini

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE