Are you bent mutaharira or muhafza? Not sure what does this question mean? Not even sure if I am this or that? I don't really know. I am extremely both. Or is it both extremely?! Well, I am extremely conservative and extremely open, both at the same time. Funny! Not really, but confusing actually, to me and to others. And with confusion comes sadness, and with sadness comes the urge to just disappear. Last night, I returned to M.'s apartment around 2 in the morning. I was attending this gathering at A.'s place. I was supposed to leave with M. but the conversation got more and more interesting and I just decided to stay till the end of the conversation. No sooner had it started than it glided to talking about religion in general, morals, human nature, and all these juicy stuff that I love tremendously. Of course, talks about islamic history came was hit upon more than once, critique to hadith, koran gathering, and the like were all touched upon. I don't have a solid opin...
Comments
It seems that fading ain't easy
this time around...
Even endurance could be loving & even passionate...
I'll equally appreciate your inviting endurance...
BTW: what is & where is endurance "Quality" in the 99 names? Your Good at this...
Come on out pleeeeease...
Al Sammaad is limitless aboundant resourceful active patience, that is purposeful to stand and sustain it's own on absolute Godly refrence- Lais Ka methlehi Shai "Azz wa Gall"
After so deep & so much sharing with one's partners, there at times could be a sturation periods when one's own emotional resources are strained due to different turns and bends in the relationship to the point of drainage & dire. Then the quality of endurance help one adopt and get creative to survive. and May be To thrive.