LIBERATING IT IS

On your note, 'US' neither negates nor replaces each of us. We are two people who were leading a separate lives in what seemed to them parallel paths. It happened that our paths crossed and the most spectacular thing happened; we discovered a bond so strong that it channeled our souls, hearts and minds so effortlessly. The more we became aware of this bond, the more we grew sure of it, the more we trusted its existence. The two of us seem to have been in eternal search for each other. Liberating is the fact that we have survived each other. But again, liberating from what?

Ours is not a classical love relationship. Ours is the marriage of the mind, soul and heart. Eternal in its own right. It's our gateway to great potentials of rare human experiences. Yet astonished with its intensity, we might at time, try to bring it to earth, paint it in colours, or even challenge its very existence. Soon, however, we return weary, and defeated.

This thing we share, I call it love, has brought me life. It reassured me of my relevance, and has brought me joys I would not have dreamt of. 'US' is a blessing. I love you for making it ever possible and more for bringing it to me. I can almost say I love myself for contributing it; love myself for loving you. It is as continuos as we want it to be.

Comments

LouLou said…
Beautiful. The meanings & the way you express them. Both touched me.

One of your best posts. But that's just my opinion.:)
haal said…
I like it too actually. Means a lot to me.

Mystery is love.....
MoonLightShadow said…
Finally someone described that kind of feelings which I didn’t know what to call it. Every now and then I was tempted to call it Love, but it didn’t seem to be that normal kind of love. Other times was tempted to call it friendship, though felt it’s not that either. I like the way you put it here Haal ‘the marriage of the mind, soul and heart’.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE