GESTURE TO LOULOU

I have been tagged by Loulou. For some reason, I felt like paying her a gesture. I have been away from blogging, and not sharing much, so my gesture is to say this dear blogger, 'I will share again soon. I still love your sharing, Loul.'

Seven things I plan to do:
1. Start reading and writing again in Islamic thoughts and M.E. society
2. Focus more on getting things done at work instead of at home
3. Take speech classes. How to pronounce arabic properly
4. Spend more time with my friends, A. specially
5. Resume Photography
6. Travel to Gouna. St. Kathryn. Hiking. Swimming
7. Finding a spanish tutor

Seven things I can't do:
1. Eat fast
2. Take ones thoughts lightly. I have to know what he/she really thinks
3. Tell someone what to do
4. Not ask probing question
5. Wear my bag outside my Jacket. I wear it diagonal and then wear a jacket
6. Take thing at face value
7. Be indifferent

*I dont like -ve question. Makes me think in backward. -ve + -ve= Postive

Seven things I say more often:
1. Begad?!! Kazab.
2. Yallah ba'ah. Khalass besour'a
3. Deen oum kedda. Or wehyat.....
4. Tab eih kaman. Eih akhbar tany
5. Fahem asdee.... I mean....
6. Demaghee. Moush 3ayza a3raf el 3ak dah
7. Meen aal keddah. Howa ay kalam wee khalas.

More.....

Seven people I want to tag
1. Mo. Miss you.
2. Kayla. Feeling better?
3. EVE. Still addicted?
4. Alif. Not your style, I know? But do it.
5. Jade. Unfasten the seat belt
6. Al-Sharief. Where is your dream?
7. Zoss. How are you?
8. Moon. How can I dare forget you. I owe you one I know.

Comments

LouLou said…
Oh you did it:)Am happy.

Very nice to hear from you again. You've been missed. Things just aren't the same around here with no Scorpio historian:(
haal said…
Will be back Loul. For sure. Maybe I will warm up a little this week, and then back again after ramadan.

Thanks for being so sweet.
Wonderer said…
Hello, long time no see (read).
Nice stuff you wrote here ...

By the way, I like to wear my bag diagonal too, some people think it is a childish way to wear a bag, but still I am comfortable with it that way:)
MoonLightShadow said…
:) It's nice to know that I'm not forgotten, neither is my tag :)

Thanks Haal for the tag.
MoonLightShadow said…
"Spend more time with my friends"
Wish my friends have the time to do the same.

"Travel to Gouna. St. Kathryn. Hiking"
Wana kaman.. want to travel :(
Al Sharief said…
Nice Gesture.

Glad you've asked. After being overwhelmed I'm cooking a new one. I hope.
Rain said…
it's been quite a long time!
Glad to hear from u.
Eve said…
We all missed you Haal.
Thnx for the tag, will do it for sure.

And you look like you need to chear up. Eih ya benti mafish 7aga testahel
Nightlegend said…
3. Deen oum kedda. Or wehyat.....
LOL

Welcome back Haal
haal said…
Dear All,

This is the best gesture from all of you. Really appreciate it.

Will blog soon. Not that I have something to say, but will be free for 3 weeks.

I really miss blogging.

We depart only to meet!
Alina said…
Haal, thanks for the tag. I am feeling better and will complete the quest soon. Glad to see you back!

See you're going to learn Spanish! I've been trying to do that on my own, but I am too busy (read lazy here).
haal said…
Kayla,

Glad I see you running around in the blogs again :). Welcome back. Dont eat bad food again.

So, do I read 'lazy', OH yeah, long time ago ;) Not just now!
Alina said…
OK, querida, tal vez ya es tiempo de ententar juntas! Que cres? :)Si solas no podemos...Wow, this is a good exercise, I can see how little I know and how hard it is to express myself in Spanish!
ألِف said…
If I do it, sincerely, I'll only have to change a few things from yours, and then I will really look cheesy and unoriginal :)
Just Jane said…
Take all the time you need. We'll be here when you return dear Haal.
haal said…
Jane, I will start now. Thanks dear.

Alif, com'on. This is an invalid escape.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE