I have been tagged by Loulou
. For some reason, I felt like paying her a gesture. I have been away from blogging, and not sharing much, so my gesture is to say this dear blogger, 'I will share again soon. I still love your sharing, Loul.'
Seven things I plan to do:
1. Start reading and writing again in Islamic thoughts and M.E. society
2. Focus more on getting things done at work instead of at home
3. Take speech classes. How to pronounce arabic properly
4. Spend more time with my friends, A. specially
5. Resume Photography
6. Travel to Gouna. St. Kathryn. Hiking. Swimming
7. Finding a spanish tutor
Seven things I can't do:
1. Eat fast
2. Take ones thoughts lightly. I have to know what he/she really thinks
3. Tell someone what to do
4. Not ask probing question
5. Wear my bag outside my Jacket. I wear it diagonal and then wear a jacket
6. Take thing at face value
7. Be indifferent
*I dont like -ve question. Makes me think in backward. -ve + -ve= Postive
Seven things I say more often:
1. Begad?!! Kazab.
2. Yallah ba'ah. Khalass besour'a
3. Deen oum kedda. Or wehyat.....
4. Tab eih kaman. Eih akhbar tany
5. Fahem asdee.... I mean....
6. Demaghee. Moush 3ayza a3raf el 3ak dah
7. Meen aal keddah. Howa ay kalam wee khalas.
Seven people I want to tag
. Miss you.
. Feeling better?
. Still addicted?
. Not your style, I know? But do it.
. Unfasten the seat belt
. Where is your dream?
. How are you?
. How can I dare forget you. I owe you one I know.