24 Apr 2005

BODY LISTENS

I didn't feel like talking to anyone since last night. I wanted to just curl inside myself and be left alone for as long as it will take me. I turned off my cell phone and refused to recieve any calls.

Waking up this morning, I found my voice totally gone. Can't say a word. As if I had been screaming all night. I thought this was really cool. I need no medicine. Nothing. I just wanted to have my voice gone for couple of days until I feel ok again. A crystal clear wordless excuse.

How cool this body can really be. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohamed said...

Wow. You want your voice gone as well as your hearing (earplugs)!

Plus, when your voice is gone, it hurts.

4/24/2005 03:39:00 pm  
Blogger haal said...

No. Alhamdallah I have them. But it is sometimes good to take a break.

4/25/2005 12:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home