MINI PILIGRIMAGE

I did a small piligrimage. Riyadh. Jeddah. Riyadh. Cairo. Stayed in Jeddah for 1 night. Just enough for one small piligramage. Strange things happened. Strange conversations took place the night of my going to Jeddah from Riyadh. Consciousness of different levels popped up. Images and pictures revealed itself in what intended to be a 30 minutes quick chat that extended to 6 hours of deep talk. Amazing this Divine presence that dominates everywhere. Every talk. Every intention.

I entered the Haram. Was happy being there. Amazing. Enjoyed it more than expected.

Why one night? I never intended to go. Happened like a dream. Suddenly I found myself there. Everything was arranged. So fast it started. So fast it ended. Forever it will be lasting.

I am glad I had clear intentions. As clear as I can be with myself. How clear can this be? Do not know? Maybe twisted, but who cares. I threw another silent one. I am a menace. Playing tricks. On Him? No no, on me. However, I trust I will be guided to change. Change to the path of al-Haqq when acquiring the wisdom of 'Ali. With the mercy of Abu Bakr. To the completness of Muhammad. Thanks to the messanger whoever he was.

Virtual is this life. Private is the connection. Network is everyone's movements.

Comments

Al Sharief said…
It seems that you 've been called. To go there. To be there.
You 've accepted the gift. The blessings. Hope that your intended trusts were as clear as it could have begotten. Because the mercy of AL Haqq is ammzingly triggred with any traces of devoute trusting intention. Peace Be Upon Him. Peace Be Upon You (haal)!

Congratulations for documenting the dominations of the Divine Presence and all the good time "there"...
haal said…
So just curious, Al-Sharief, what does al-Haqq mean to you?

It is not by any means a documentation. It is just what I thought was interesting.
Al Sharief said…
"Was happy being there"
When you bloged your observation on the Divine presence & all, You 've depected all that very well. I may have misused "documenting", but you captured the feelings & the thoughts better than any "document" I've seen!?

As for Al-Haqq: the first that come to my mind is how the Syrian actresses in a folkloric women roles in Syrian Sequal Dramas when they often say "Ya Ha~aa". They manage to give this plea such an absolute dimension. As a last resort for "Justice". Total entrenched conviction that there willbe no chance for evil (Batel) when they submit to the mercy of "Al-Haqq".

When I think a bit more a sense of abslute "Truth" is overwhelming. It's what settles in well after and beyond convictions and confidence.
Al Sharief said…
What about You?! AL-Haqq & What meanings come to you?
haal said…
Al-Haqq grabs me back to the story of Hallaj. It is the cause of the trouble he was put into. He chose to have 'al-haqq' under his garment, and no one else and it caused him his life. I wonder, why al-Haqq for Hallaj. Had he chose al-Rahman or al-Latif, would he have faced the same destiny?

Well, I dont know what is al-haqq. But it can mean to me, 'Due date', like 'haqq al-qawl', or can mean, the very essence of everything. Dunno.

Explore more, maybe I get stimulated.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE