NIGHT OF QADR & MB

Night of destiny, some would translate it as such. Others would say, Night of power, Night of Pure Love. A sufi would actually translate the word Layla, as pure love. Mysterious night.
Does this ritual or practice or whatever you call it come under 'Commonism'?

Muslim Brotherhood is back with new strategy. New Look as Ahram weekly called them in its latest article. I didn't see their banners anywhere near, but I read today that their slogans are: 'Islam is the solution.' 'Together we fix life with religion.' Well, I have mixed feelings with these slogans. First impression, Which Islam? What kind of solution? Solution to what? Fix what? What does religion have to do with politics? Wait a minute, what does Politics have to do with religion? Tons of questions?
Does this slogans come under 'Commonism'?

Comments

Mohamed said…
Happy birthday Ms Scorpio!
Anonymous said…
Night of Qadr: don't think it come under "commonism"..it is not to be defined aslan..I think it is the hope that we are after...we want that and that, and God gives us the green light to ask for things and it would come true!!! fa we work hard during the holy days to attain the night. It is the ultimate satisfaction...the point when u feel you are in direct contact with God, and the greatest thing when you feel he is responding to it....am not trying to get to deep religious details coz am not that good ya3ni.. I am making it too simple, coz for me it is strictly spiritual...
welcome back and it is real good to pass by and find new entries...begad :)

and ah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
MoonLightShadow said…
Was it yesterday?!
Belated Happy birthday Haal :)
LouLou said…
haal,

Happy Birthday to you:)
LouLou said…
Miss you haal.:(
haal said…
Mohamed, Nerro, Loul, Al-Sharief, Moon

Thanks you all for the birthday greetings! I really love it and appreciate it. I had a calm, simple birthday.Nice food :)

So, I am back in action again. Right! I am blogging more after the real drop during Ramadan. Not as active as before bec. of the end of the year hectic requirements..... but trying.

Loul el gameela, Miss you too begad. I was reading your post about ur friend S. and felt so sad after reading it. Didnt know how to comment, but I got an insight about ur personality. Sad a little??
LouLou said…
haal,

Glad you enjoyed your birthday.

"I was reading your post about ur friend S. and felt so sad after reading it."

Sorry to make you sad. Don't worry. Am not sad tonight:)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE