PEE

Since I have been travelling a lot throughout the past month or so, I drink a lot of water. I make it a point to follow a certain diet and style of eating.

Generally I am not an over eating type or an unhealthy type. I eat lots of whole grain food, vegetables and vegetables. I dont like sweets anymore, and more into sour things. I dont eat junk food too only occaisionally. I only eat when hungry and never eat too much until feel full. Half stomach. More important, I share most of my food and this makes most of the quantities small. My only vice is water. I do not drink a lot of water. I do coffee, which is not good.

Recently, I am following a handmade diet. I eat grapefruit in the morning. No sugar. Drink Carrot juice with apples and black grapes. A mouth full of Olive oil. And a small bottle of water. I love olive oil. Not the very virgin one. The one that is cold press but not distilled.

I then drink tons of green tea with honey. And another 2 small bottles of water. No food or carb consumed.

I go for walks when I am in cairo, or around when I travel. And drink another bottle. I get bananas or a small cheese sandwitch with grapes and peach.

For supper, I do salad with grapefruit, raddish, rocket, and any green thing, almonds. OR, grilled fillet with steamed vegetables. OR fish with lemon sauce that I do very well. I stopped eating chicken long time ago.

At night, I drink another 2 small bottles of water and 1 cup of green tea.

The result is I go to the bathroom a lot. In the morning, when sitting working at a coffee shop I go to the bathroom almost 6-8 times in 4 hours. I look weird. I am going back and forth to the bathroom. One time my pants was wet from the water sprinkles.


Everytime I go pee, I feel good. WOOOO. It does feel good actually. I smile. It is a great addiction. Yes, peeing. Seriously. I feel healthy when peeing. And the pain associated with the peeing is great too. It is wonderful to feel good.

And I feel light and healthy. I know my body is thanking me too.

Comments

Mohamed said…
You must be a super model by now.
Anonymous said…
Well... its better to pee than smth else :))))))

Well Done, very good diet.

Cheers
haal said…
I want to look healthy and feel healthy. Lighter in body and spirit. And food does affect how one feels.

As for peeing, the pleasure of peeing is beyond belief. Really! And getting rid of the salts feel good.
Anonymous said…
I stopped eating chicken long time ago.



What's wrong with chicken? bird flu?
haal said…
Mary,
Not really. I dont like its texture and smell.

So Mary, is that you Alif?
Anonymous said…
Alif? no :)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE