BLUE HOUSE

'I hope the exit is joyful-- and I hope never to return.' Frida .

And 'Burn it blue' keeps playing. The same song over and over again. Saying nothing but the wordless feelings that were enclosed in this very first gift of his. He did the wonders to offer it and now, like everything we shared, becomes a symbol of something. Encouraging nothing but an exit.

And 'I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality', and I never lived with you my dreams. I lived with you my own reality. As I dreamt them. As I felt them. Offering you the captured ancient feelings that never left but only lived freely and painfully between my souls. Encouraged by nothing but an exit.

But the night sky blooms with fire
And the burning bed floats higher
And she's free to fly

Woman so weary
Spread your broken wings
Fly free as the swallow sings
Come to the firework
See the dark lady smiles
She burns

Comments

Nag said…
Frida is way too intense for my taste .. i didnt see the movie, but i got introduced to her many yrs ago through a college friend who told me her story and showed me her paintaings.. way too angry and bitter..
Anonymous said…
Ive watched the movie the other day, and it makes sense now "'I hope the exit is joyful-- and I hope never to return.'"

Nag, if its true what was in the movie, i can really understand her paintings - angry, bitter, harsh, that is what i would expect from a person who injured her back to be, she spent years in bed, whole life in back pain. Its not her dreams she painted its a reality she lived in.

Haal, what are all these number mean in ur previous stories or how u call it here posts?
haal said…
Nag,
I think you should see the movie, or really read about her. I see no anger or bitterness but at a strong desire and acceptance for life, with a real touch of sensitive creativity.

Lis,
numbers are emotion 'ID'. I only can relate to, and maybe the people involved can detect!

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE