RING RING

Thanks God for everything You have been showing me today. I appreciate it, and am grateful to You and to Your servants. When a door is closed, another window is been opened. And I chose to recognize the window today!*

Couldnt think of anything other than Abraham when thrown in the fire and Jabriel coming to him asking if he needed anything, to which Abraham answered: 'from you, No. But from Allah, He knows best my state.'

I am not Abraham. But it is the same God.

I am Here all the time.

*In case you are wondering what is this window, when it is completed I will let you know.

Comments

Mohamed said…
إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرً
haal said…
thanks! but why is everyone changing into a social worker, religious sympathizer :)
Mohamed said…
I'm translating your post. That's all!
Mohamed said…
Don't be oversensitive :)
haal said…
No, this is not what my post meant to me. Has nothing to do with this verse actually. I dont think I am over sensitive....!Over sensitive from what, and about what?
Alina said…
These past few months I've been constantly keeping an eye on the wondow to open. Never thought of saying thank you in such a perfect way though, yet the windows were there for me!
Rain said…
Hope there's a window in the place I'm in now....
haal said…
There will be rain at some point. Doesnt have to come from the sky, but maybe some kids playing with the hoze will make some rain and play with,...search for other ways for the rain! I guess. Not that I do that, but at least I know there is but I am too lazy to search! Cheers!
Dalulla said…
Hi rain,
just thought i would say, the window is always there, we just need to reach out and ask for it to be opened, that is if we really want to.

How we react after it opens (which may be instant or might take some time) and to what will come in is what will make a difference.

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE