Coincidents. Happens on blog too. Reading through my favourite blog, I found Dan writing about exactly what happened to me on that weekend. I was super surprised.

Last night, after I returned back from phillies, I was feeling so pissed at something and then I found a sweet decent blogger digging out an 8 years old writing and posting it. Maybe there are some similarities in the situations, but the feelings there were exactly how I was/am feeling now. For me, inability to decide. Confusion. Trapped somehow regardless.

At any rate, last night, in fact this whole week, sucked big time. I am just bracing myself from doing any irrational reaction, trying to be patient and understanding. I have to train myself to that. Will see what will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE