Today is such a WEIRD day! I feel as if I am in a dream. Unable to react, just starring and mumbling nonsense. I guess I am too stunned. I am wearing red, but has no effect! I overdozed!

Was planning to go get a hair-cut after work today, something I wanted to do since 3 months, but I keep postponing it. Looks like I will cancel it, as well as drop attending A's presentation too. Too lazy to go anywhere.

Is it the weather, the colours, the what? Someone is spraying drugs in the air. Yeah, right. All the population is spaced out. If you don't believe me, take a look. People just throw themselves infront of the cars, and walk as if they own the planet. Typical effect of LCD.

hehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
"All the population is spaced out."

Is it just today?! that's everyday.
haal said…
yes, thanks for the correction. All the 22,000 no one noticed. I think even bloggers are on LSD! :)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE