FROM HERE NOT CAIRO

I spent a good two hours browsing through my very old posts. God! It has been 5 years since I started this blog. I read those initial posts where I was talking about Religion; this endless debates with Dallula and her friends; the decent Muhammad who was so dear on the blog. I miss you. If I am allowed to say that.

I at times could not believe that I am the one who wrote all that. So filled with ideas and passion not to be compared with the situation now. I am still passionate but in so many different directions that I cant even recognize. I am not sure if I will ever be able to write again in the same way.

I wonder what has been of me during these 5 years. No clear answer. A word from here and there. A nostalgic feeling from cairo and from within. But the real thing is still in the making.

Where ever you are from Cairo, I send you my salutation.

HR

Comments

MoonLightShadow said…
If I'm allowed to say.. I miss both of you :)
Anonymous said…
hi Moon,
long time no seen. i miss you too. hows life treating you. are you still in the same company or grow somewhere else. hope all your news is perfect.
MoonLightShadow said…
Unfortunately still in the same company.. but looking somewhere else these days..
Mohamed said…
Hey dear, I miss you too (always have). Haven't checked your blog in a loong time, not sure what triggered me to check it out today --maybe because I'm trying to write something on my blog. Its really hard you know.
Alina said…
I miss you all! I miss those time and out comment exchanges and everything else in between. I miss H and M playing tricks in the middle of debates :) We have probably all grown up in the mean time, but I do miss us still trying to figure our ways together...

Hugs to everyone!
Alina
Al Sharief said…
It's amazing how I remembered "From Cairo With Love"
only yesterday to check The Historian Scorpio today ...

Different Cairo Times for Sure ...

You are the original inspiring pioneers
Anonymous said…
You have all made my day. I really miss you all a lot.

I so miss the tricks we used to do with the arguments and comments. It was so much fun. And scary.

Mo from cairo,
I am sure you are doing great. I really miss your views about egypt. And I see it all came true.

Alina,

WHere are you now? A hot shot marketing director or not yet.

Moonlight,
Move out. Time to swim in a salt water

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE