31 Oct 2010

FROM HERE NOT CAIRO

I spent a good two hours browsing through my very old posts. God! It has been 5 years since I started this blog. I read those initial posts where I was talking about Religion; this endless debates with Dallula and her friends; the decent Muhammad who was so dear on the blog. I miss you. If I am allowed to say that.

I at times could not believe that I am the one who wrote all that. So filled with ideas and passion not to be compared with the situation now. I am still passionate but in so many different directions that I cant even recognize. I am not sure if I will ever be able to write again in the same way.

I wonder what has been of me during these 5 years. No clear answer. A word from here and there. A nostalgic feeling from cairo and from within. But the real thing is still in the making.

Where ever you are from Cairo, I send you my salutation.

HR

7 Comments:

Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

If I'm allowed to say.. I miss both of you :)

11/06/2010 08:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Moon,
long time no seen. i miss you too. hows life treating you. are you still in the same company or grow somewhere else. hope all your news is perfect.

11/12/2010 10:26:00 pm  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Unfortunately still in the same company.. but looking somewhere else these days..

11/23/2010 09:27:00 pm  
Blogger Mohamed said...

Hey dear, I miss you too (always have). Haven't checked your blog in a loong time, not sure what triggered me to check it out today --maybe because I'm trying to write something on my blog. Its really hard you know.

1/27/2011 01:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Alina said...

I miss you all! I miss those time and out comment exchanges and everything else in between. I miss H and M playing tricks in the middle of debates :) We have probably all grown up in the mean time, but I do miss us still trying to figure our ways together...

Hugs to everyone!
Alina

2/22/2011 10:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Al Sharief said...

It's amazing how I remembered "From Cairo With Love"
only yesterday to check The Historian Scorpio today ...

Different Cairo Times for Sure ...

You are the original inspiring pioneers

3/01/2011 07:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have all made my day. I really miss you all a lot.

I so miss the tricks we used to do with the arguments and comments. It was so much fun. And scary.

Mo from cairo,
I am sure you are doing great. I really miss your views about egypt. And I see it all came true.

Alina,

WHere are you now? A hot shot marketing director or not yet.

Moonlight,
Move out. Time to swim in a salt water

5/03/2011 11:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home