CAVE REVISITED

- It has been what.... 10 months. Oh yea. And a lot happened since then. Nothing is lost I suppose. You get what's destined for you. When the 'Let Go' taken on. It goes.

- Some complications on another front but it is all inside the little E. Reflects badly and balanced on the inside but it is still within the E and this is ok. Another Let Go should be let to go and it will be resolved.

- Maple and Ice-hockey. Now soccer and Bananas. Erine and Square. Dinning and Shipping. INC. Soon it will be unfolded to the best. Another long hidden Let GO to that as well.

- Islam and copts. The old yet so new. A war has been declared and not sure if we are ready for it. I can tell it is nasty. It intimidates me to start and end with. I dont like the feel and certainly dont like the tone and indeed I feel uncomfortable and offended. But, they are becoming so powerful and we are retreating to the back. Lousy! This one I dont see a Let Go.

- Staying here in egypt put me back to the mindset of the limited resources that affects me when the resources are expanded! WEird.

- He. Not the same I feel. his cold ness and boredom is creeping in slowly and fastly. but it cant be ignored. Not sure if it is just a phase or a fact now!

Comments

Lisa said…
You know, i think you should visit Istanbul,Turkey. I think you will like it there,there are a lot of places to walk,museums to visit, people to watch,culture to absorb,get in touch with ur herritage. have u been there? I would love to read your impressions about that city,very curious. How r u?
Lisa said…
r u intentionally do not answer the comments, if so, i would like to know and not being bothered with leaving any!
Anonymous said…
what's your problem!
Lisa said…
forget it. my bad, ur blog, do what u want.
Anonymous said…
of course i will do what i want. i am surprised u just realized that it is my blog and i am not obliged to answer u, as much as I never asked u to comment. infact, i dont like you commenting because ur comments are so cheesy and very pushy... too analytical in a childish way, to my taste. And since I know who you are in reality, and i dont like you that much or appreciate you corresponding with me, i think it was nice of me to permit you to post. i could have easily blocked u out or deleted ur comments. but it is a free world, and i allowed u to live in my blog. if i were u, i would have just stopped following me and get a life away from me. sometimes i dont think u are for real
Lisa said…
i would say u think too much of urself with all ur «allow to comment and live in my blog» thing, but since u clearly stated ur irritation with me, i would fade away.

Take care.

Bye.
Anonymous said…
sure.

will hang a garlic maybe this will keep u away
ألِف said…
Yes..eventually we're gonna have it bad.

On another note, I like how you managed to keep that mysterious, hinting, semi-decodable style of yours, which although being sometimes hard to "grasp" is not boring. Which is original, and you.. not mustered.

...AND I was thinking that as I read before I reached the point where you condemn over-analysis.
Haal said…
Welcome back.

Well, I like analysis but dont like it when it is from a 'paranoid' point of view. That is analyze to 'watch' and make yourself a victim; or require someone to respond. BUt to analyze for the sake of analysing, i.e. bring light and new theories... YES. :)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE