11 Nov 2008

DAY

And it was not good as we planned. As I wished it to be. It was a day. Only once throughout the past 4 years that it passed well. Ticked with passionate watch to remind me of the feeling, and us with the passing time; to be followed after that by a ticking separation and distance by the year. This time I wished it was different. I was hoping it to be different. Planned for a nice get-away by the sea and mountains; to sink in and enjoy and to forget everything.. We did but only to wake up on a deeper distance; an inability to connect; to find the energy to let go and bring the two wandering souls together. We failed to do that. And it hurts. But I expected it.

We hike and hike, the steep mountain but fail to enjoy the little valley.

And it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home