DAY

And it was not good as we planned. As I wished it to be. It was a day. Only once throughout the past 4 years that it passed well. Ticked with passionate watch to remind me of the feeling, and us with the passing time; to be followed after that by a ticking separation and distance by the year. This time I wished it was different. I was hoping it to be different. Planned for a nice get-away by the sea and mountains; to sink in and enjoy and to forget everything.. We did but only to wake up on a deeper distance; an inability to connect; to find the energy to let go and bring the two wandering souls together. We failed to do that. And it hurts. But I expected it.

We hike and hike, the steep mountain but fail to enjoy the little valley.

And it hurts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE