NOSE PICKING

Indeed 'it is not how you pick your nose, it is where you put the booger that really counts.' How true.

'Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them'. But why would I care tell people how I think of them. Or even think of them in the first place. My problem is that it shows on my face without needing to utter a word. I have this tone or look or piercing energy that just leak. Currently I am working on 'Poker face' exercise. Not much progress but it is a must. ANY TIPS?

'If you can not convince them, confuse them.' That I do. Very well. Out of the simple conviction that I do not need to convince them. Leading by example, I cant be convienced, then, why would other be different.

'Half the people you know are below average... idiots.' Pretty much more than half. I know that. Including me if I sounded arrogant.

'We have been working on the basics because basically we have been having troubles wit the basics.' I attest to that. Very well. We still after 5000 years are debating about almost anything. Inside and outside. We are never sure of anything.

'Good writers are monotonous, like good composers. They keep trying to perfect the one problem they were born to understand. ' I think so. Dearly.

Comments

Vile said…
The search for uniqueness?
Only fools still grope for it, me included. There are just too many of us, the sheer size of it all is astounding.
Our individuality has faded.
A compliment made on words that seem to come from myself, hypocritical.
I probably feel blind hate that someone is sharing it with me.
what could you do to have different feelings?, feelings that no one else felt before you?
nevermind....


p.s: the best way i know of doing a good poker face is distracting yourself, thinking about something else altogether.
your face naturally takes the reactions of neutrality, the trick is to want to distract yourself in the first place.

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE