CLOSURE

...and the endless chase finally came to an end.

I once wrote, 'Every time I thought I found myself, got hold of my life, I end up lost again. Will there ever be an end to this endless chase.'

I wrote much much more. Inside my books; back of my motorcycle maintenance; on pieces of papers. Endless notes to endless encounters.


Had I known the chase is that fake and tasteless, I would have indeed saved it to just enjoy a sunny day. Had I known the dreams are that cheap, I would have spent that night awake. Had I known that home is so cruel and selfish, I would have left it deserted. Had I known that prayers dont get lost, I would have remained an infidel.

This is the final post.

The endless chase was called off because the chaser died.

Comments

Lisa Simpson said…
I wish I could end things nicely and be able to express it that way. End of this chase is start of another one. I wish you will feel more comfortable and enjoy it something that comes after it. Good Luck.


Lisa.
Anonymous said…
home is where you find yourself, where you make sense of life, where you have no choice, where the chase stops, and where prayers are put to rest.
haal said…
Thank you Lisa.

Enjoy what you choose to be your home, annonymous.
Anonymous said…
i've been a silent reader for years. touched and wondered a lot about what you write and portray. at times u challenge, other time you sooth and mostly you love and offer. u are indeed blessed with a generous soul that flows with ideas, feelings and passionate reflection. a rare combination to find. able to transform un-noticed scenes into profound reflections! ur history posts were great, and ur love posts deeply touching. wherever u are, be blessed. will indeed miss u Haall.

and thank you for adding me on the allowed list.

D.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE