STARTED

I am starting to get annoyed. Holding myself not to. Reminding myself that what I am looking for is never to be found. N. told me so. So basically, I need to focus on what I want to do, and try to do it. Softly. And without personal attachment. Well, how can I do that? I just can not. It is time to learn?

The first thing that comes in mind is I do not want to accept something I do not want. Compromise? Well, no. Just choose which battles. And focus on objective. I really do not want to slip. I keep telling myself: relax. Take a breath.

Well, I am more and more clear that some things do not change! It is my duty to let it pass! Not sure I can do that though!

Q: Want to do it that way?
A: Yes.
Q: But this is not the right way. Quality? Understanding?
A: This is how everyone does it
Q: But we should not just be like everyone?
A: Well.

Well, screw it. As you like!

Am I annoyed? Yes.
Why?
Because it is endless. I really can not take this attitude anymore. I am not sure how can our capability be just imprisoned in mediocracy. The result is just people giving up and directed to being more selfish.

Comments

Nag said…
this seems to be a result of a cultural mindset.. you're asking people for something very simple: to "think", and yet they react like you dont make sense and you just want to create turmoil..

i like how they tell you "this is how everyone does it"
haal said…
Weird mindset. Very humiliating. I adapt a new attitude: I just repeat to them what they say and nodd ok.

I just want to remind myself of the purpose I am here: $$. Enjoy.

Not me... but at least part of me.
Lisa Simpson said…
Haal, you need to take vacation. Or take a night ride around city. It used to help me.

Or go to the seaside. There are things that people are never tired to watch: fire, water, mountains and smth i dont remember. Try one of these. Do you have mountains there? or its kind of a desert?

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE