16 Mar 2008

STARTED

I am starting to get annoyed. Holding myself not to. Reminding myself that what I am looking for is never to be found. N. told me so. So basically, I need to focus on what I want to do, and try to do it. Softly. And without personal attachment. Well, how can I do that? I just can not. It is time to learn?

The first thing that comes in mind is I do not want to accept something I do not want. Compromise? Well, no. Just choose which battles. And focus on objective. I really do not want to slip. I keep telling myself: relax. Take a breath.

Well, I am more and more clear that some things do not change! It is my duty to let it pass! Not sure I can do that though!

Q: Want to do it that way?
A: Yes.
Q: But this is not the right way. Quality? Understanding?
A: This is how everyone does it
Q: But we should not just be like everyone?
A: Well.

Well, screw it. As you like!

Am I annoyed? Yes.
Why?
Because it is endless. I really can not take this attitude anymore. I am not sure how can our capability be just imprisoned in mediocracy. The result is just people giving up and directed to being more selfish.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nag said...

this seems to be a result of a cultural mindset.. you're asking people for something very simple: to "think", and yet they react like you dont make sense and you just want to create turmoil..

i like how they tell you "this is how everyone does it"

3/16/2008 02:11:00 pm  
Blogger haal said...

Weird mindset. Very humiliating. I adapt a new attitude: I just repeat to them what they say and nodd ok.

I just want to remind myself of the purpose I am here: $$. Enjoy.

Not me... but at least part of me.

3/17/2008 09:07:00 am  
Blogger Lisa Simpson said...

Haal, you need to take vacation. Or take a night ride around city. It used to help me.

Or go to the seaside. There are things that people are never tired to watch: fire, water, mountains and smth i dont remember. Try one of these. Do you have mountains there? or its kind of a desert?

3/17/2008 09:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home