SWISS INSTITUTE

17 swiss institute. Now with a new name that I saw them hanging while I am sitting on the bawab's wooden bench under the immeuble. I asked what are you hanging? 'Oh, the new name?' And what was wrong with the old one! Probably nothing and the new name also means nothing still. Apart from the famous name but who is the person to change the name of my street to without asking for our permission. It makes me snarl and think that these people have nothing better to do than just changing the names of the streets to some other name, while people still call it by the old name. SO why bother? Do they have to force us to change what we are used to? Was not it enough the detour they did to the streets? Now the removal of old names to the new ones. I wonder what's next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAMIC SHOP

ED DIDN'T SAY

CAN IT BE