PHELPS II

3.5 women. Alone. 3 TVs opened. 2 laptops. 2 phone. All these devices functioning concurrently and full speed Fully concurrent. Fully fully concurrent. No communication. Zero.

For how many hours? 4 hours so far and the count still going.

I am sitting in the same room. Listening to S.H.I.T. on volume 14. Dolby sound. When the most vulgar song comes, it happens she likes it. Volume increases to 20. Inagurating the song with a couple of boob shaking. And back again to volume 16. Not 14. Conclusion. I lose twice. Once when the most vulgar shitiest song come. Second when the volume does not return to the very loud 14, but slowly mounts 2 levels at a time.

How i feel? I feel like an idiot? I am so stoned that I cant even complain or show the slightest gesture of annoyance. I am just shocked. Really. I am so surrendering. Feel my head is dancing and shaking as if placed in the middle of her 36C boobs! Imagine a 36C boob hitting you 2 sided.

Here comes the right 36C... OUPS... and here comes the other 36!!!

Then I heard a song, 'meseket Hamama'. Hamama?!!! Hamamet meen belzabet! I could not laugh. I was shocked. Pretended I didnt hear. She commented. And I smiled.

Ah, what about the other 1.5 ladies.

Well, the .5 lady, still in her underwear, came holding her 'thing', shall i call it Pigeon? And asked to go to do peepee.. Yikes. Well, she holds her pigeon all the time!
Then she wants to go dodo!, and mother said its too early!!! EARLY!!! It is midnight!!

The other 1 is on the cell phone while watching a series on TV.

So 3.5 idiots in a big house. Not a word spoken. Hamama and pigeon are being caught. Ears deaf. Blood pressure up in my head from the banging.

I hate life if it is like this. No wonder I feel like banging my head in a 40DD!
Ah forgot to say this, the other lady is 38D. Easily.

They sat next to one another and we got 74CD--
36C+38D= 74CD
Upgrade= 76A
So, 4 boobs= 76A


And if you believe in commuism where goodies are distributed evenly, then you got yourself
76A/4=19A each boob.
19A*2= 36A each person.

Not bad! Had nasser known this will be the sizes, he would have made a boobs revolution, then Sadat will do a bra revolution to get rid of the traitor boobs who falls miserably behind the commonly shaking 36A.

Comments

Mohamed said…
I'm sorry, I know I'm rude.. but this is soo funnnyyy!! miss that.. Haal beta3et zaman :)
haal said…
It is miserably funny. I couldn't imagine I will be ever in that situation.

People are weird and empty. Very strange.
MoonLightShadow said…
The question is, why were you stuck in that situation?!
haal said…
good question! :) because i chose to and i cant bail out now. but it is fun to be there watching so that you appreciate yourself and what your choices are.

i think it is a sign. :)
Sean said…
definitely interesting stumbling across a random blog and seeing a post like this, ha
haal said…
Oups, i did a mistake where my boobs expert friend corrected.


19A*2 is 38 A not 36A. And seriously, when I got 36, i was a bit confused because it did not sound right with respect to the sizes of two gigantics!!!

thanks Z for the correction. Wont have missed a boobs expert eyes like yours.
Anonymous said…
...?

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE