PRADA

Was super bored. Sad. Not tolerating anyone or anything. Did not want to lose this time of the year. Nice weather and nice ambiance. I decided to go watch 'Devil wears Prada.' Highly recommended. They said that I in particular will like it. Well, I like it. Meryl is absolutely amazing. She gives a different intense deep vibe to everything she goes into. Well, she was great. I love this particular character. The strong, agressive, emotionless, heartless, dry woman, yet inside, a volcano of emotions. Love that she pushes on people so hard. Give them opportunities and wish they take it. Wish they refuse it. Just wish to get the best out of everyone. To make everyone tense. Intense. Confused. Yet at the end, there is a deep trust they will choose what they really want even if its opposite to what she wants. I just enjoy that.

So went to the movie.

Walked around. Ate. Someone stocked me. It was fun. I escaped from him. He was an asshole. I entered elevator. He entered after me. There was couple of people in. While the elevator is closing, i stepped out. Well, if he had stepped out after me, he would have appeared a real idiot. But in all cases, he was surprised. Idiot. I looked to him while going down the stairs and smiled back and mumbled a curse! He did not ruin my night, but just made me more convinced of how men are idiots. Good for nothing. Just deep into their lust and does not even look to themselves in the mirror to see how disgusting they can be. Or actually, disgusting they are.

Do I hate men? Well, I am starting to actually. Our chemistry does not match. Well, does this make me a potential lesbian? Well, not that either because I just can not take women as well. I am just a loser I guess. Yea. Sounds about right. Loser! Cool.

Comments

Mohamed said…
Have to admit that I was the stalker!
salateenoo said…
is it a trend these days to hear all girls when they are talking like that about men !!!

i dont want to endulge into a useless discussion about men and women.. but i just want remind all these girls that they are not angels spreading their wings all over ppl to spread goddness and care, this is not true ofcourse , exactly as men there are lusty girls , she even happen to betray her husband just for tha sake of lust, many other examples in life .

Not all men are jerks, neither all women are Miss Virtue..

maybe many girls in the streets or in malls or even in work , have crush on some guy , and they are desprate for a date or even a kiss , they only restricted by our oriental society who will treat her as a whore if she did a thing like that .

by the way i liked the movie too .

meryl streep is gorgeous, try to watch a movie for her is called "Kramer vs. Kramer" with dustin hoffman..its a bit old but amazing..
Alina said…
Wow, this it the first time I see the word cool associated with Looser. It does sound good though...

Well, I heard contradictory reviews of this particular movie and did not know if to watch it or not. You convinced me.

As for the place you're in: hating men and not being into women, best described by the cliche "Men, can't live with them, can't live without them", you are so not alone! :P
Unknown said…
Devil wears prada the movie was great! Unlike the book! I loved how they changed the ending of the book for the movie... otherwise, it would've sucked!

and yes, men can be disgusting... not all of them though
Unknown said…
thanxz for the tip , i wanted to see the movie , and sry about the guy who was going to ruin ur night.
Al Sharief said…
I've always wondered how could we help Steely Dan when he says:

"They got a name for the winner in the World & I wanna name when I loose" Cool. That is it.
Cool.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE