LOVE LIFE LAUGH LAMENT

Comments

Safiya Outlines said…
Why the lament? What happened?
haal said…
Nothing at all happened. Lamenting is a sign of longing. And for me it has the best connotation. When we stop lamenting, this means that we stop connecting. maybe lamenting is not the word, i just used it for the L purpose. Didnt the prophet warned us from a heart that doesnt cry?
Puppy said…
I am sorry to show my "lack of knowledge" in Islam.

But its not a shame if u dont know something, its a shame not to learn, can someone tell me what Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) told/warned about heart that doesnt cry? I have no clue:)
haal said…
no lack of knowledge. simply, 'warning' aganist the 'hard' hearts, that are not compassionate and tender. and it is not 'warning' in a punishment sense but in an 'awareness' sense.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE