J-SPOT

J-spot is very painful. It can kill you if you let yourself induldge into it. Makes you exercise your imagniation skills. Ride and gallop with horses in that area of space. In fact, you suddenly find yourself owning all the space in the world, and its solely dedicated to expand and ponder on that feeling. You imagine more things that hits right on the J-spot. Right on it. Harder and harder it strikes and you just instead of filtering these hits you welcome more and more of it. Very painful. I can hardly see any pleasure in self stimulating the J-spot. You by time feel butterflies in your stomach and a deep wish to retreat from the whole world. Why go there if you can't handle it.

Well, I know lots of things to stop my self stimulation but I just can't stop imagining. Will go to extreme thinking and scenarios. I have a feeling my scenarios are right. It is logical. How can it not be done all that time? Something is not right? But why would I care? Well, I dont care for the particular action itself, I am just worried of the result it might bring unto them. Us. me.

Either too idealisitic. Too scared. Or too stupid. I will go with the latter actually. I might add, 'pretending to be naiive.'

Comments

Safiya Outlines said…
I have used Google but I'm still not entirely sure what the J Spot is. Care to elaborate?

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE