28 May 2006

J-SPOT

J-spot is very painful. It can kill you if you let yourself induldge into it. Makes you exercise your imagniation skills. Ride and gallop with horses in that area of space. In fact, you suddenly find yourself owning all the space in the world, and its solely dedicated to expand and ponder on that feeling. You imagine more things that hits right on the J-spot. Right on it. Harder and harder it strikes and you just instead of filtering these hits you welcome more and more of it. Very painful. I can hardly see any pleasure in self stimulating the J-spot. You by time feel butterflies in your stomach and a deep wish to retreat from the whole world. Why go there if you can't handle it.

Well, I know lots of things to stop my self stimulation but I just can't stop imagining. Will go to extreme thinking and scenarios. I have a feeling my scenarios are right. It is logical. How can it not be done all that time? Something is not right? But why would I care? Well, I dont care for the particular action itself, I am just worried of the result it might bring unto them. Us. me.

Either too idealisitic. Too scared. Or too stupid. I will go with the latter actually. I might add, 'pretending to be naiive.'

4 Comments:

Blogger Safiya said...

I have used Google but I'm still not entirely sure what the J Spot is. Care to elaborate?

5/29/2006 12:57:00 am  
Blogger The Mind said...

Is it the Jealousy- Spot?

5/29/2006 09:44:00 am  
Blogger rahmanium said...

" Well, I know lots of things to stop my self stimulation but I just can't stop imagining".

intersting ...

well,.. dont stop imagining ,its a joy ,just dont live only there

you can always go as wild as you want in your imaginations ,... will it be up to it ,will the two ends meet ??

it takes a real" same wave lenth " to explore .

by the way ,there's a u-spot too.

5/29/2006 01:14:00 pm  
Blogger eyeofbeholder said...

HOPE U OR RAHMANIUM EXPLAIN UR SPOTS.it is of no benefit being the one who only knows.but i guess whatever spots ot spaces in mind to go to ,reality bites and we will hae to face our real life.it sucks but what should i do.if u can find an L.E project i would be the first to register but still thre`s nothing out there.

5/30/2006 10:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home