CILANTRO--BEEN SO LONG

Comments

MoonLightShadow said…
You know what.. in my mind, Cilantro became very much related with 'Haal'.

Yesterday, was there alone, waiting for my mother to finish her shopping for some stuff. All I had in my head was Haal's Cilantro posts.
haal said…
Mooooooooooonnnnnnn, HEY HEY. Thanks Moon. That is really sweet of you. How are you? I hope all is fine with you. Miss you around! Hope work is cool and hiking is even cooler.


Salam kebeer le MOOON ...tanta ta ta tam tan tan
MoonLightShadow said…
LOL..
Yeah, almost all is fine, hope it's the same with you.
Anonymous said…
I second Moon...was there yesterday morning...and was like staring at people as if I would know you ya3ni :))
haal said…
You guys are so cute seriously. :) I was there (cilantro zamalek) friday morning. I was on the phone most of the time, if you happen to see me. Sitting downstairs.
Anonymous said…
Oh...No..I didn't...actually I was sitting upstairs..but see..I knew it :D
Nightlegend said…
Cilantro is a very nice Cafe' ,their service is friendly and very good most of the time.
haal said…
I am not sure what will happen to it when Starbucks opens. I personally dont like starbucks. Hardly went to it when I was in the States. Dunken Donuts was better for me. Does this tell you about my coffee taste standards?

Well, one major fault i see in CIlantro, is the inconsistency. The coffee tastes different, very different every time you order it. Once so strong, another time so light. ALso, they removed my favourite pastry, Mocha Eclaire, to be replaced with really bad pastries.

My favourite is Zamalek. Downtown is great, but only the balcony. The rest is not that comfy plus it smells a little.
Alina said…
Ok, guys...The Cilantro will be the first thing I see when I get to Cairo, that is a promise. First becuase Haal had about a dozen posts inspired by it and she made is seem so beautiful, comfy and relaxing, second of all, beacuase you all seem to enjoy it.

I am a Starbucks fan, I would like to have it here. Not necessarily for the coffee, but because it needs a certain living standard and development to come to a certain country. Just like McD's Big Mac :D
Kareem Alkaseer said…
Well, this is not about Cilantro but I want to say that I like the way you write. Keep up

Good luck

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE