WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?

Hey you! Why are you like that.

Comments

Al Sharief said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Al Sharief said…
"Silence maybe breeds patience. Breed faith.", But Vacuum won't. Vacuum will bread nothing but only more "Silence".

The good thing is that for some reason all along these couple of posts I thought that you are identifying with someone else by identifying the words & the thoughts of the status & was glad to see that you were portraying...

Hope you will portray someone else that is more full of hope, Something else that is more full of life...

Good, you do not "endure" airless vacuum...

To live is to endure and to enjoy...
Safiya Outlines said…
Sociological answer: It's how my parents raised me.
Scientific answer: It's because of my genes.
Religious answer: It's because of the battle between my fitrah and nafs.
bint alshamsa said…
I am like this because it was necessary in order to survive the experiences I have had. I was not always like this. Being this way has had it's ups and downs but, overall, it has made me more resilient. I don't know if I'll always be like this. I hope that one day I will be even better, if not, I'll be satisfied to at least be alive.

Thanks for asking.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE