SO VERY LONG SINCE

...I sat alone with myself. I have been for almost 3 months extensively sharing myself, my silence, my thoughts, my food, my dreams, my books, my everything. Very closely watched. Very closely watching.

I miss sitting in Cilantro friday mornings reading newspapers and sipping quietly my coffee. Watching people popping in, and leaving. I miss just hanging loose. Just be with myself. Totally. Fully. Enjoying and hating my silence. Crying and laughing at my fixations, dreams, desires, disappointments. I even stopped, or lost the urge, to write. Even now, I am just attempting to write. TRYING. Not like before. I am not by any means searching for duplicate experiences.

SO what happened?

Comments

MoonLightShadow said…
And we are missing your Cilantro posts ;)

So, what happened?!
LouLou said…
Glad you're enjoying your solitude. If that's what you need then just go with it.

But don't abandon us forever. We're lost without you. :( Pretty please?
Rain said…
I am not by any means searching for duplicate experiences.
I didn't get this part.

But being with one's self is really nice, reflecting , remembering , re-thinking, contemplating ... everyone needs time for him/herself only..that's fair enough.

I missed ur posts too :).. waiting.
Alina said…
Haal, maybe you have a point here. No that I think about it, my writer wannabe life ended when I stopped speding my nights just on my own, reading, writing, analysing myself. But that explains things up to a point. Since then I have been doing that from time to time...But I can't state it brought the writing back. This needs more thinking...
Just Jane said…
On the contrary, I find many of your posts to be introspective. And one cannot spend all one's time analyzing. I hope life is treating you well, Haal. When you are ready, the words will come flowing out.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE