PAST MIDNIGHT

You are probably sleeping. I just want to tell you that you are the nearest and dearest person to my heart in this entire world. I am thankful to the fact that I found you and connected with you on such a deep level.

You give me a lot more than you can ever imagine. Not only have you given me the love of my life, but you have made me search into my soul for long-awaited answers to questions that have been haunting me for quite so long. You have brought me close to my own senses. You have tuned more finely to my very own thoughts, feelings and convictions. I am so grateful to you for all you have given me. I am so grateful to you for loving me so dearly. X, whatever I say or do will never begin to tell you how much I am indebted to your love.

My dearest, rest assured that there passes no second where I am not feeling so deeply in love with you. You are my life.

I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE