I DONT LOVE...

Mohamed Henedy, dont get his movies. Not charismatic to me on any level.
Tarek Lutfi, no facial expressions. Cold
Majida, horrible actress. Acts in slow motion. 3amo 3aziz...eih eih ya 3amo.
Samir Ghanem, recently I stopped liking him. Not funny at all.
Tamer Hosni, I could tolerate you as a singer, now you act too? What is the point of opening the shirt till your belly?
Elham Shaheen, too much.
Ahmed al-Sakka, too much talking. Be simple.
Shereen Seif al-Nasr, too cold.
Hanan Turk, fake. Watch Ahla al-awqat & you will know what I am talking about.
Menna Shalabi, another Leo. She is vulgar. Dont like her looks.
Dahlia al-Behery, what are you doing exactly?
Sharif Mounir, dont know how to deal with you recently!

Comments

Mohamed said…
I love Menna Shalabi, and after her operation, she's even beautiful now.

I love Ghada Adel too. Never saw her act though!
haal said…
Is she christian? Gada adel?
Al Sharief said…
What did Menna fix?
Does she look happier...
haal said…
She is a weirdo, forget about Mo and his strange taste. She fixed everything probably.

So, Sharief, the goat was white..check my comment there.. i am curious!
Mohamed said…
I think Menna did lyposuction. Her body is that of a model now. Well, she always look happy, but you feel there's something sad always inside her. But she's cute. Her most famous line: "soghayara.. kol dol we soghayara!"

Ghada Adel has this habal expression and atittude which seems very natural. Very attractive!

I do have weird taste Haaloula Hanem. I love weirdos ;)

Enough with the signs, eh. We make our own signs.
Eve said…
I totally agree on every one on this site. Menna Shalabi might be cute but she's very vulgar. Have you ever heard her talk Mo. Wade7 en zo2ak baladi :)
Mohamed said…
amoot fel balady we fel sharashee7.
Anonymous said…
I wana thank you for hating Ahmed elSakka... so far you are almost the only one who shares this with me...most gals find him a Price!!!!!!!..,
Well.. about menna shalabi..shes vulgar..okay , but ya know what, shes talented.. i mean as an actress.. shes really good..at least she not as fake as hanan tork.. ,
How about Mona zaki..... shes nice.. but kinda Boring...
Anonymous said…
Haal, I totally agree with you especially with Menna Shalabi being super vulgar, and Hanan Turk being fake...she is unbearable.
Anonymous said…
u better think twice before talkin about tamer hosni like that.. who r u to judge him n btw he could be one of the best singers and its wonderful that he acts too... ohh n if he wants to take off his damn shirt, its his life and its his right!
haal said…
Sorry Anonymous, Tamer Hosni is the best actor, singer. Looking forward to the time when he takes off his shirt.

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE