A DAY OUT

I had a splendid night out. I passed by the same friend of mine, with whom I had a crazy last Thursday and went to the canadian liberation independence day. I had great time.

I put on my red tshirt and white pants, only to find that my friend was wearing the same outfit colours except opposite colours. We drove to zamalek where the party was taking place. We were supposed to meet up with other friends but they didn't show up. So I ended up spending the canadian night with my friend. Thanks god my size 6 friend didn't show up, last thing I wanted was further embaressment infront of my female friend.

Anyways, the music was loud. Didn't particularly enjoy the ambiance, but the food, oh my god the food. Catered from the swiss hotel. I ate like crazy and my the lady friend only went for tonic. Everytime I had to go to the buffet, she would exclaim, 'eat again. are you that hungry.' I would lie and claim that I didnt have lunch, but yea, I had lunch and ate a big pizza for supper before going to the canadian day. I love food. I gained 6 kilos and that is why I had to run everyday, but seems like I can't lose weight. I love food, more than anything. Even more than sex on the beach. Wait a minute. I have second thoughts about that.

The time passed really quickly, with all the eating and drinking. Oh yeah baby. I didnt realize I ate too much except when the security came to me, whispered me politely in my ears, asking me to leave. Why! I shouted in disguise. The security guy said, 'sir you ate the whole buffet.'

This country sucks. Canada sucks. Why everyone is aganist me. I am looking for this fortune cookie everywhere, sounds like I ate it too. Did I eat my fortune. I think so. Poor cinderella, she must have been too embaressed. Man, I wish I had asked her to hide some food in her bag. We could have continued our night somewhere else eating. How I love food. Oh I gained 6 kilos. Not again.

Comments

Mohamed said…
Delusional baby.. de-lu-sio-nal... heheh.. but darn funny...
haal said…
MO, I bet you ate ate and ate and left the lady standing alone.. Excuse me, memo, we are girls and know that stuff. If he left you alone, dont bother, doesnt mean that he likes food more than your friendship, but this is how he is. If you are his friend, a real friend that is, eshrabee ba'ah tonic hatta al-thumala.
Mohamed said…
I did eat and eat actually! but seriously, I didn't have lunch, and I ran 8K in the morning (hot day too). I left no one alone. We walked by the buffet together, but I was the only one filling my plate!
Mohamed said…
Hey Tao, you were watching too closely. You were supposed to be singing O Canada instead! I only had three (sausages were finished:(, and you can't eat this stuff plain. Has to be colorful, eh.
Alina said…
Mo, they're just mean! There's nothing wrong with eating a lot! No way! Especially if you run 8K! :))
Of course, this comes from someone who loves food...Anyway, if everything else fails, you are welcome to join me and my room-mate in our wonderful 4 weeks diet!
haal said…
Kayla, over and again, please stop being such a sweetheart to Fromcairo, at least not on my blog. Please. Show some respect for me and my emotions. it is not fair that everything I mock him for, you find it a positive trait in him. Please, GIVE ME A BREAK.

TAO BAO, say something.
Alina said…
You are very funny, Haal! But relax, I'm not trying to say it's positive because it's related to him, I'm trying to give it a positive view because it's related to ME! :))
And girl, read your mail, get the fact that there is someone more or less virtual in my life, and please understand that the only way I want Fromcairo is in a threesome with you! You are the shinning star of the "YOU" thing! :))God, one day someone is going to take this serious and I'll have threesome proposals on my blog! :D
haal said…
HILARIOUS!!!!!!! You and your threesome obsession. and by the way, define threesome? ;)

OK enjoy your less virtual someone.
Alina said…
D'ya really want me to define a threesome? Are you sure you wanna take that chance??? Kidding!
haal said…
NO NO, please don't.... You are crazy, and can sure do it. I recongized my mistake :)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE