....

I am disappointed. In many things starting with myself. This is who I wanted to be when I was growing up. Now I am rapidly changing into an ordinary person. Nothing special about. I used to be special. I used to be gifted. Now I am lame. Bit by bit transfering into a neutral, passionless person. I struggle to keep my identity but seems and feels that the subtle yet strong wave that sweeps and controls me is really getting into me. Under any name or purpose, I feel I am being dragged to places and things that are not me. That I never approved. That is not me. And for that I am angry. And powerless.

Comments

MoonLightShadow said…
Haal, as if you are speaking out my mind in your last two posts..
Al Sharief said…
Hi Haal,
The Good news is that Anger and disappointment can be a stimulus.
No Surrender.

But the Art of Acceptance & what is possible may offer some ways out.
You are Creative. Reaffirm Certainty. And Uncertainty as well (You are Adventurous).
Reaffirm Significance (Do NOT approve).
Grow and Contribute. Stay Connected.
All for your Legacy. Build it. You will be empowered again and again. Be YOU.

Cheers. No Preachings...

(Just reflected some other 6 basic human needs: Certainty, Uncertainty, Significance, Growth, Contribution, Connection, and Legacy)

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE