15 Sep 2008

THOUGHTS GALLOP

It could be that I have been recieving this far away calls and whispers since more than 2 weeks. I recognize the calls. I know from where it comes, from this very familiar source. It arrives so vivid and clear to a degree that I could never miss even if I wanted to. It leaves me no choice but to receive and sit silently with the voice. I have nothing to say or respond. A small prayer might do. A prayer in no particular direction. At times positive direction. At others......

I just receive the galloping part gently and welcoming. Letting it join me silently to share the inner loneliness. And leave whenever it wants. I welcome it because it leaves always a trace of pain that reminds me life.

In my heart, I know the thoughts will one day stop coming. Not for anything, but the sender and receiver will be too deviated from the signal.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... thoughts intended to tune in, whisper the pain of the source, and share the loneliness of the receiver ... keep a silent company ...

tell your heart that prayers live on ... they never deviate

9/16/2008 01:08:00 am  
Blogger haal said...

afraid to say that they've already deviated.....

the hope is almost none from the endless silence.

And pain.

these combination never deviate. they live on. that i know.

9/16/2008 04:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home