CILANTRO AGAIN

My attitude to Cilantro is now totally different. After a long time of unconsciously boycotting Cilantro, I am back again. Still unconsciously. I start going there again. Now that I have upgraded my laptop and can connect wireless and hi-fi and all these hight technology, I am like one of these who enter Cilantro, open their laptop, skim the audience, check others laptops, open to CNN and find the little msn popps up, burry their faces in the screen chatting and browsing, rarely working. Anyways, I became one of those. I enter, not smiling anymore, not there to observe and enjoy myself over a coffee, stare aimless at the glass infront of me, overhear conversations, but basically to work. Believe it or not. Haal, believe it you too or not. I actually go there to work. Why? Because simply I couldn't work at work. It is so distracting. Being this manager gal, I get interrupted a lot and people pops in for questions and silly requests. So Cilantro becomes now my working destination. I go work on my plans and documents, assign tasks and then go to the office for basically wasting my time. Not that bad, but I hardly can get things done.

Comments

MoonLightShadow said…
That's the good side of being the manager. You go work at Cilantro, and your poor subordinates go waste their time at work :D
Alina said…
I would sooo love to be able to do that...Especially since they've moved be near the big boss...:) I wouldn't hava a laptop to even go there to chat, but that will be settled soon, as I am getting one in August.
haal said…
Well, being a manager gives you some flexibility. However, they dont waste their time at the office. They actually can work, and work well too. Some of them at least. Hbwver, it is only personality type thing. I like to sit alone and hate to be distracted. Like to focus. some others dont find that annoying. can switch back and forth. I can't.

So Alina, sounds like you in no time you will be the big boss herself. Wow!!!!! No one stops this firey aries.
haal said…
Eye, have u seen, 'el mara el hadidiya'. I guess Nagla Fathy represents you somehow. Her actions are totally driven by something.... that God only knows what....
Alina said…
Haal, no, I am getting the laptop myself, for personal use (actually for testing stuff for work also, just to keep in touch with new stuff I need to learn) :) I will be the big boss one day, but not necessarily in this company it seems...

Popular posts from this blog

WISH

ISLAMIC SHOP

CAN IT BE